You can also find models that weigh a bit less or more, especially with custom built models.
Weights Of Various Golf Carts:
- 2018 E-Z-Go Express S4 Gas Golf Cart – 984 pounds (446 kg)
- Club Car Onward 2 Passenger Electric Golf Cart – 975 pounds (442 kg)
- Club Car Villager 2 Gas Golf Cart – 651 pounds (295 kg)
- 2018 E-Z-Go TXT Valor Gas Golf Cart – 780 pounds (354 kg)
- 2018 Evolution Electric Golf Cart – 1,262 pounds (572 kg)
- 2018 Yamaha Drive2 PTV Quietech Gas Golf Cart – 785 pounds (356 kg)
- Club Car Onward Lifted 4 Passenger Electric Golf Cart – 1,125 pounds (510 kg)
- 2018 Cricket SX-3 Portable Golf Cart – 313 pounds (141 kg)
These small vehicles are usually big enough to accommodate two to four golfers and their golf bags. Both electric and gas-powered models are available.
Regular golf carts can reach speeds of up to 25 mph.
There is even a golf cart called the ‘Bandit’, which is manufactured by Plum Quick Motors. It can reach speeds of up to 118.76 mph!
Many different company’s manufacturer golf carts.
Some of these include:
- Polaris Industries
- Club Car
- Columbia Parcar
- Garia Incorporated
- Electric Vehicles
How Much Does A Golf Cart Battery Weigh?
6 Volt, 8 Volt, or 12 Volt batteries are used to power most golf carts. These types of batteries weigh between 55 pounds (24 kg) to 80 pounds (36 kg).
~ Fun Fact ~
Most golfers use a golf cart to complete a round of 18 holes of golf. But on the 14th of January, 2017, Morugadi Vanaja, Morugadi Venkata Krishna Reddy, and Morugadi Vamshi Krishna Reddy from India, decided to take things a step further. They managed to complete a 1,034.6-mile journey through India on a golf cart. Their adventure lasted nine days!