Our policy is to notify you of personal information collected and how it is used.
Information We Collect
An IP address is an unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each visitor using the internet. An IP address is a generic/anonymous way of tracking for better security and marketing practices.
The following entities that collect and use information is linked below.
- Google Analytics – By knowing what content you find useful will allow us to create more of it. (Note: Google does not have access to this data.)
- Facebook Pixel Tracking – Allows us to retarget our ads to other students/researchers. (Note: Only anonymous IP’s – NOT email address)
- A2 Hosting – The server logs retain information to prevent bad bot attaches.
- Cloudflare – Allows the Content Delivery Network to prevent bad bot attaches.
- YouTube – When a YouTube embedded video is watched on our site, that is the same as watching it directly on YouTube. So YouTube will receive the IP information to record that viewing of the video.
A contact form is used on our “Ask A Question” page.
The form will send us your question via email, so no information entered in the fields will be held in the site’s database. However, your email address is recorded in GSuites so we may be able to get back to you with an answer.
If you would like to disable cookie tracking, please review your internet browser settings.
Third Party Links